Warehouse & Courier Operations
The EduTech Warehouse supports districts in the GVEP and WFL BOCES regions. Our area of expertise includes, but is not limited to:
- Purchasing technology hardware and software, etc.
- Inventory for EduTech owned assets
- Inventory for district owned/EduTech supported equipment
- Delivery of technology equipment to districts and BOCES
- Pick up/removal of all EduTech owned assets from districts and BOCES
- Receiving, tagging, and asset management
- End of life equipment disposal and electronic recycling per NYS DEC regulations
EduTech Warehouse Goals
To ensure a positive experience while providing the quality customer service you expect.
To be an effective and respected team member for individual district projects while providing equal support across all the component districts.
Rob Smith has been with EduTech 20 years and is currently a stock clerk in the Warehouse. After beginning as a courier, in his current role he is primarily concerned with asset management and vendor engagement.
Mary Schmidt is new to EduTech in 2017 and brings with her 25 years of experience in purchasing in both manufacturing and distribution across a broad base of commodities. She is looking forward to serving in her role as Buyer and supporting the Regional Support Center.