Warehouse & Courier Operations
The EduTech Warehouse supports districts in the GVEP and WFL BOCES regions. Our area of expertise includes, but is not limited to:
- Purchasing technology hardware and software, etc.
- Inventory for EduTech owned assets
- Inventory for district owned/EduTech supported equipment
- Delivery of technology equipment to districts and BOCES
- Pick up/removal of all EduTech owned assets from districts and BOCES
- Receiving, tagging, and asset management
- End of life equipment disposal and electronic recycling per NYS DEC regulations
EduTech Warehouse Goals
To ensure a positive experience while providing the quality customer service you expect.
To be an effective and respected team member for individual district projects while providing equal support across all the component districts.
Karen Jensen is our most senior staff member with 30+ years of service. She has seen the organization grow in excess of 300% while contributing thousands of purchase orders for the BOCES and the districts we support. Karen is currently assisting in the expansion of the purchasing team with a focus on volume growth and overall system redundancy.
Chris Zaferes started at EduTech back in July 2016 as one of our stock clerks. Chris brings with him over 30 years of experience in warehousing and management. If his jovial demeanor is only part of the reason he is successful in creating a great environment; his hard work and dedication to the job surely makes up the rest. During his time off Chris enjoys playing and building high quality Cigar Box Guitars.