The following steps can be used as a way to verify that grades that have been submitted by teachers are correct.
- Login to Infinite Campus as usual
- Confirm that the "Year" and "School" fields are set to the correct building and current school year
- Click Grading and Standards>Reports>Grades Report
- For "Which students would you like to include in the report?" mark "Grade" and be sure "All Students" is marked
- For "Grading Terms" check only the marking period you wish to validate grades for (e.g. typically the current marking period or the one that just ended)
- For "Select Teachers" mark "All"
- For "Group By" mark the "Teacher" option
- For the "Select...tasks" option, single click the grading task that you wish to validate grades for to highlight it (e.g. highlight Final Grade to validate final course grades, click quarter grade to validate quarter grades)
- Mark "All Grades/Scores" below
- Click the "Generate Report" button - the report that appears next can be printed and hand delivered to teachers to "sign off on" which is recommended