When new students are enrolled at your district, the following steps must be completed in order for them to be assigned a schedule.
- Create an enrollment for the student for both the current and next school year if the new school year has been setup
- Notify the Guidance Office of the new student(s) so that they can create a current year schedule for the student and next years schedule if it is setup
The following items must be addressed when a student leaves your district:
- End the student's Current Enrollment
- Delete Next Years Course Requests for the student if they exist
- Delete Next Years Enrollment Record if it exists for the student