RP.1841 - Oct 2018
- Campus Student/Parent - Behavior (SIS-115726) [Enhancement]
Behavior information is now available in Campus Student and Campus Parent.
Path: Campus Student, Campus Parent
Campus Student and Campus Parent Updates (SIS-120069) [Enhancement]
The following updates have been made to Campus Student and Campus Parent. Unless otherwise noted, these changes apply to both the web applications and the new mobile apps.
- Added Account Settings.
- Updated so that attendance, grades, scores, and schedule records no longer display for inactive courses.
- Courses with a Start Date in the future no longer display in the Today screen.
- Emancipated students can now log in to Campus Parent to access additional tools.
- Lockers and Transportation records display with a school name for students with multiple enrollments.
Additionally, the following updates have been made to the portal Display Options and other district-side tools:
- Added a Display Option to enable Lockers.
- Updated the Portal Usage Report and the Last Login information in the Grade Book to include logging in to Campus Student and Campus Parent.
- Account Security Preference has been updated to disable parent accounts.
- Future Transportation records display.
- Added a note to indicate assignments that are not included in grade calculations.
- Various other small bug and cosmetic fixes.
Article(s): Campus Student, Campus Parent, Display Options
Path: Campus Student, Campus Parent, System Administration > Portal > Preferences; System Administration > User Security > User Preference Manager > Account Security Preferences; Census > Reports > Portal Usage Report
Last Run and Last Run By Information Added to Filter Designer (SIS-110608) [Enhancement]
The Filter Designer has been updated to now display a Last Run and Last Run By indication in the tool when an ad hoc filter is selected. This information allows users to understand who was the last person to run the filter and at what date.
Article: Filter Designer
Path: Ad Hoc Reporting > Filter Designer
Printing Letter for Students with No Address (SIS-120478) [Enhancement]
Letters generated from the following letter wizards now print for students who do not have a mailing address:
- Behavior Letters
- Attendance Letters
- Letter Builder
- Account Letter Builder
While these letters cannot be mailed (since there is no address), the letter still generates. The area on the letter where an address displays with NO MAILING ADDRESS, and the area on the summary list of students who receive the letter also displays with NO MAILING ADDRESS.
Article: Attendance Letters; Account Letter Builder; Letter Builder; Behavior Letter Wizard
Path: Attendance > Attendance Letters; Behavior > Behavior Letter Wizard; Ad hoc Reporting > Letter Builder; System Administration > User Security > Batch and Import Wizards > Account Letter Builder
- Multi-Language Letter Preview (SIS-119909) [Enhancement]
The Letter Format screen now includes a Default Language Value field and a preview of the letter in that default language.
This preview and the default language value applies to all letter builders throughout the product.
Path: Attendance > Attendance Letters; Behavior > Behavior Letter Wizard; Ad hoc Reporting > Letter Builder; System Administration > User Security > Batch and Import Wizards > Account Letter Builder; Human Resources > Administration > HR Letter Wizard; Point of Sale > Reports > Balance Letter Wizard
New Copy Calendar Periods Button (SIS-118832) [Enhancement]
A new Copy Period Schedule/Periods button has been added that can be used to create an exact copy of the selected period schedule.
Path: System Administration > Calendar > Calendar > Periods
DASA and VADIR Removed from SSEC Extract (SIS-118527) [Enhancement]
The following extracts were removed from SSEC reporting:
- DASA Summary
- DASA Detail
- DASA Errors and Warnings
- VADIR Summary
The report name was changed in the index to "SSEC Extract."
Article(s): SSEC Extract (New York)
Path: NY State Reporting > SSEC Extract
- Serving District Added to Enrollments (SIS-119946)
The Serving District (Enrollment.servingDistrict) field was added for core use and is hidden in the UI.
Path: Student Information > General > Enrollments
SIRS Student Lite Update to Include Guidance Counselor Information (SIS-120680)
A new checkbox called "Include Guidance Counselor" was added to the Student Lite extract editor. When this checkbox is marked, the Guidance Counselor ID element reports the Staff State ID of the counseling team member.
Article(s): SIRS Student Lite (New York)
Path: NY State Reporting > SIRS Extracts > Student Lite
The information in this article was summarized from: https://community.infinitecampus.com/kb/display/DOC/Release+Pack+Campus.1841+-+October+2018