RP.1749- Dec 2017
- Student Profile (SIS-110607) [Enhancement]
A new Student Profile tab has been added to the Student Information General toolset. The Profile tab provides a current day snapshot of the student's grades, attendance data, behavior information, and their to do list.This is a read-only tab, but additional information can be viewed for attendance, behavior and to do items.
Path: Student Information > General > Profile
- Scoring Missing Assignments (SIS-110289) [Enhancement]
The option has been restored that allows teachers to choose the behavior of the Grade Book when an assignment flagged as missing is scored. Teachers can flag the assignment as turned in and late, just remove the missing flag, or cancel. This options displays if the option to Auto-calculate missing assignments is flagged in Missing Assignment Preferences.
Article(s): Scoring Assignments
Path: Campus Instruction > Grade Book
- Class Rank Report (SIS-108820)
The following modifications have been made to the Class Rank Report:
- The Total Grade Points column prints to three decimal points.
- The Total Grade Points value does not vary based on the GPA decimal preference.
- The Cumulative GPA column respects the selected GPA Decimal System Preference.
- The Lowest/Highest GPA indicator in the header does not include excluded students
- The Lowest/Highest GPA indicator in the header respects the selected GPA Decimal System Preference.
Path: Grading and Standards > Reports > Class Rank
- SIRS Day Calendar Update (SIS-111022)
The following Day Type Codes were added.
- RGNTSATTND - Rgnts Attendance
- RGNTSNOATT - Rgnts No Attendance
- SUPERCONFR - Super Conf Full Day
Article(s): NY State Reporting > SIRS Extracts > Day Calendar
Path: NY State Reporting > SIRS Extracts > Day Calendar
The information in this article was summarized from: https://community.infinitecampus.com/kb/display/DOC/Release+Pack+Campus.1749+-+December+2017#ReleasePackCampus.1749-December2017-SIS-110009