Data for staff members in SchoolTool will only pass to Schoology if and only if the following situations are ALL true:
- At least one "school level" within one building must be checked
- The "Active" checkbox must be checked
- The "Type" field must be set to a value other than "NONE" (it cannot be blank) - this field is used to determine what type of account the user should get in Schoology.
**Note: Because the process of automatically selecting roles for users in Schoology isn't always a 100% fit for every school, SchoolTool administrators can enter an "Override" when ever needed, simply by following the steps in this article: https://www.edutech.org/resources/student-systems/...
- The "Department" field must be set to a value other than "SELECT ONE", however the following departments if selected will also omit the record from being sent to Schoology by default:
- The "Faculty ID" and/or "Universal FacultyID" field(s) must contain a value
IMPORTANT: DATA RESIDING IN SCHOOLTOOL FACULTY RECORDS IS NOT CONSIDERED VALID UNTIL ALL OF THE CRITERIA ABOVE HAS BEEN MET