SchoolMessenger can be configured by someone with an Administrative Account, to automatically send reports to select users when attendance calls are made. The following steps can be completed by a SchoolMessenger administrator to view or change who receives attendance reports when attendance calls are made by SchoolMessenger.
- Log into SchoolMessenger if you haven't already
- Click Admin>Users as illustrated below:
- Locate the "attendance account" that relates to the building you wish to view or change who receives automatic reports for attendance calls:
**Hint: The name that appears on attendance accounts usually is a first or last name of "Attendance" as highlighted above.
- Click the "Edit" button that appears to the right of the account as illustrated above - details about the account appear
- Scroll down and locate the "Auto Report Emails" field
- Edit or Type in one or more email addresses into this field - when entering in more than one email address, be sure to separate each email address with a comma (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also type in the email address of a public distribution list or group mailbox that is accessible to any number of individuals if you like, rather than listing individual email addresses separately.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and click the "Done" button to save your changes - the next time that any repeating broadcast associated to this account is used to make automated attendance calls, each of the addresses you entered into the "Auto Report Emails" field in step 5 above, will receive a copy of the call report for that repeating broadcast.