SchoolTool can be connected to Clever allowing schools to easily share data related to students, parents, teachers, classes and courses, with any of the applications that partner with Clever.
Data for staff members in Schooltool will only pass to Clever if and only if the following situations are ALL true:
- At least one "school level" within one building must be checked
- The "Active" checkbox must be checked
- The "Type" field must be set to a value other than "NONE" (it cannot be blank) - this field is used to determine what type of account the user should get in Clever, assuming the user isn't actively assigned as a teacher to a course.
- The "Department" field must be set to a value other than "SELECT ONE", however the following departments if selected will also omit the record from being sent to Schoology by default:
- The "Faculty ID" and/or "Universal FacultyID" field(s) must contain a value
IMPORTANT: DATA RESIDING IN SCHOOLTOOL FACULTY RECORDS IS NOT CONSIDERED VALID UNTIL ALL OF THE CRITERIA ABOVE HAS BEEN MET