The steps that follow must be completed the first time you attempt to access a ClearTrack 200 Document (IEP/Section 504) from Schooltool using the ClearTrack IEP 200 Viewer Icon.
Once you have completed the instructions, the password you set as part of the process will be the password you'll use to access IEP's anytime in the future.
Q: What happens if you forget your ClearTrack 200 Document Viewer password?
Contact the person at your school who manages the ClearTrack application, who typically is someone who works in the Special Education Department.
ClearTrack 200 Document Viewer First Time Use Steps:
- If you haven't already, click the ClearTrack IEP 200 Viewer Icon that appears just below the students photo - the following screen should appear
- In the "Enter your initial password" field, enter the following EXACTLY as shown: SMS1EP
- In the "Enter your new password" field, enter a new password - what you enter here will be the password you'll use going forward to view IEP documents
**IMPORTANT: The password you choose in this step, must be at least 6 characters in length and must contain a combination of letters and numbers. If you would like to use special characters in your password, only the following special characters can be used: ! # $ % & * ( ) [ ] "
- In the "Reenter your new password" field, enter the same password that you typed in the previous step - the purpose of doing this is to verify the password that you're entering
- Click the "Save Password Change" button
**Note: if the password you chose does NOT meet the criteria for a secure password, or if the password you chose includes a special character other than those listed on the screen, one of the following messages will appear forcing you to repeat steps 2 through 4 again
- Click the "View the Document" button that appears next if the password you chose meets the criteria for a secure password (don't forget this password!!)
- The IEP will open in a window that looks like the image below - enter the password you just chose into the "Enter Password" field as illustrated below (this is the password you'll use now going forward to view IEP documents)
- Click OK to continue - if you've performed the process correctly, the IEP will appear in the center section as illustrated below
- When done viewing the IEP, click the red "CLOSE" button that appears in the upper right of the screen