The ClearTrack 200 Web-Based Special Education Management System was designed by Broome-Tioga BOCES, in partnership with New York State Education/VESID to meet district's needs to maintain Special Education data and provide flexible report generation capabilities.
ClearTrack200 tracks current, projected and historical information in accordance with the CSE and CPSE process of the Commissioner's regulations, while providing the user with flexibility.
ClearTrack 200 allows student specific data entry by Special Education providers. Other modules include: AIS, 504, STAC, Medicaid, Billing and Attendance.
- Data entry from an Internet browser
- Tools to develop customized, state-compliant IEPs
- SSL data encryption
- Full Medicaid Tracking
- Transfer data between various student management systems
- Submit electronic STAC and state-mandated PD reports
- Access complete student history data
- Full Historical Data Tracking
- Full AIS, 504 and RTI Tracking
- Standard and Custom Goal Banks
- System Reports and Custom Report Writer
- Customizable Teacher security for viewing IEPs on-line with respect to Chapter 408 and No Child Left Behind (NCLB) legislation
IEP Direct was developed exclusively for New York State Special Education professionals. IEP Direct enables 24/7 access to Special Education data from any computer connected to the web.
- IEP Direct uses state-of-the-art security technology to assure that private records remain private
- A comprehensive library of goals and objectives fully aligned with New York State learning standards
- Electronic submission of New York State PD reports and STAC reports.
- Integrated Medicaid billing
- Integrated AIS tracking
Medicaid Reimbursement provides additional revenue for the specified health related services above and beyond the state aid provided for high cost children.
The Medicaid Reimbursement Program was developed in collaboration with the State Education Department (SED) and Department of Health (DOH) in an effort for schools to receive additional revenue on students, ages 5-21, who receive Health Related Support Services (HRSS).
Data Tracking is done in either IEP Direct or ClearTrack 200 System.