Steps to Register for a workshop
- Browse the Training Catalog.
- Choose your class, we can help you decide if you are unsure.
- Get approval from your district.
- Register using My Learning Plan.
Registration details - please read carefully
- Some Instructional Services carry an additional charge, which is noted in the course description. Contact your district administrator for more information.
- The registration forms MUST be signed by your APPROVING ADMINISTRATOR.
- The per-workshop fee is billed to your district in the same year in which the workshop is conducted.
- Class size is limited, registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you do not have MLP in your district, make copies and share.
- Registration information is included on the registration form.
- Send the registration form to the indicated address or fax number. A confirmation letter will be sent to you. Phone registrations cannot be accepted.
- Deadline for registrations is two weeks prior to a scheduled workshop.