Shared Coordinator of Technology Integration Service
What does the Shared Coordinator do?
The Shared Coordinator of Technology Integration will work with multiple districts in the EduTech region acting as a point of contact for instructional technology integration in the school district.
Districts that join this service would have a .5 staff member in their buildings to help with training, coaching, modeling with personalized learning. District leaders can work with EduTech Instructional Technology to help develop a customized plan around planning, implementation and roll-out of personalized learning.
Typical responsibilities of the position include:
- Serves as resource for technology planning through technology committees for the district.
- Works with teachers to integrate technology into the curriculum
- Provides professional development, workshops for faculty and staff on the usage of existing as well as new and emerging instructional technology.
- Conducts research on current and developing technology capabilities in regards to their ability to enhance instruction within the district – software and hardware.
- Participates on the roll-out, implementation of new technology in the district.
- Provides input to district administration for the creation, justification and management of the technology budget and/or projects.
- Other duties as assigned by component district superintendent or their designee.
Shared Coordinator of Technology Benefits:
- District leaders will designate a contact to work directly with EduTech Instructional Technology.
- District contact will work with EduTech Instructional Technology to develop goals and a plan regarding roles and responsibilities for shared staff.
- Shared Staff will receive resources, training, and support from EduTech in regards to the roll-out of personalized learning or any other technology integration initiative.
- Shared Staff will be supervised by Gordy Baxter
For more information about the service contact Gordy Baxter at firstname.lastname@example.org