AccelerateU - Online Courses
Students work independently, with email support from our teachers who act as teachers of record. Students can reach out anytime by email. Progress is shaped by due dates and reported weekly.
Teachers are available for occasional video conferencing with students, and this may be limited to evenings and weekends. Students should reach out to their teachers to schedule a session.
Costs: $754 per student/semester.
No charge for withdrawals in the first 7 days
Withdrawals between 8 and 28 days: $50
Enrollments beyond 28 days: $754.
AccelerateU meets NYSED Part 100.5d10 requirements for online and blended learning.
AccelerateU adheres to all data privacy policies.
Kelly Zimmerman, (315) 332-7552
Resources for Counselors
- AccelerateU Guide
- Registering Students
- Student Contract
- RWADA Projected Aid Ratios
- Sample Cross Contract
Resources for Students
- Student User Guide
- PDF- How to Submit a Document
- PDF- How to Do an Audio or Video Assignment
- PDF- Send A Message
- PDF- Understanding Grades (Gradebook)
- PDF- Understanding Activities
- Video- How to Access AccelerateU Courses
- Video- How to Use Genius
- Video- Course Information
- Video- Activities in Buzz
- Video- Navigating Your Course